We help early stage missional innovators and church leaders get their project clarified, launched and sustainable as quickly as possible.
What is an early-stage missional innovator? Someone motivated by faith to launch something new and sustainable that makes the world better.
How do we help? Through coaching & consulting, cohorts, events, and online courses.
COACHING & CONSULTING – Allow an experienced leader to sequence your organization’s launch process and prioritize your work. We’ll give you a clear path so that you can successfully launch.
COHORTS – Get together with groups of no more than 10 like minded innovators. Content driven, high accountability and no shame. This is a space for learning how to launch your idea or project within the context of community. Upcoming cohorts will be posted soon.
EVENTS – Meet up with other innovators to move your project forward in a big way. Check out some of our upcoming events.
Our most requested events include:
- Hatchathons – Join our 2.5 day accelerator experience to move your project from hunch to hatch. You’ll leave with a clearer idea, a sketch of a business/ministry plan, a timeline, a pitch, and companions for the journey.
- Innovation Audits – We’ll spend 3 days with your organization bringing your current innovation practices into focus, helping you articulate your goals, and proposing a strategic plan to get you there.
- Pivot Retreats – Join a 2-day tune-up session with other spiritual entrepreneurs whose projects are at the 9-18 month point, and are ready to pivot, fold, focus, or scale. We drill down on sustainability—what will help you and your project flourish?
- Custom Events – Create the event that your organization needs (ex: introductory experiences, topic-specific workshops, etc). Contact us and we’ll plan it together.
- Need to move your event online? While we believe in-person events create the most momentum, online adaptations are available. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
ONLINE COURSES – We’re working behind the scenes to create online courses to help you clarify and launch your next project. Details coming soon.