We help early stage missional innovators and church leaders get their project clarified, launched and sustainable as quickly as possible.
What is an early-stage missional innovator? Someone motivated by faith to launch something new and sustainable that makes the world better.
How do we help? Through coaching & consulting, cohorts, events, and online courses.
ONLINE COURSES – The Starter Suite is now live. It’s our first online video course in the Ministry Incubators Studio. If you’re someone motivated by faith and wanting to start something new and sustainable that makes the world better, the Starter Suite video course is for you. We’ll help to get your project clarified, launched and sustainable as quickly as possible. View the Starter Suite.
COACHING & CONSULTING – Allow an experienced leader to sequence your organization’s launch process and prioritize your work. We’ll give you a clear path so that you can successfully launch. Contact us for more information about coaching and consulting.
COHORTS – Get together with groups of no more than 10 like minded innovators. Content driven, high accountability and no shame. This is a space for learning how to launch your idea or project within the context of community. Upcoming cohorts will be posted soon.
EVENTS – Meet up with other innovators to move your project forward in a big way. Check out some of our upcoming events.
Our most requested events include:
- Hatchathons – Join our 2.5 day accelerator experience to move your project from hunch to hatch. You’ll leave with a clearer idea, a sketch of a business/ministry plan, a timeline, a pitch, and companions for the journey.
- Innovation Audits – We’ll spend 3 days with your organization bringing your current innovation practices into focus, helping you articulate your goals, and proposing a strategic plan to get you there.
- Pivot Retreats – Join a 2-day tune-up session with other spiritual entrepreneurs whose projects are at the 9-18 month point, and are ready to pivot, fold, focus, or scale. We drill down on sustainability—what will help you and your project flourish?
- Custom Events – Create the event that your organization needs (ex: introductory experiences, topic-specific workshops, etc). Contact us and we’ll plan it together.
- Need to move your event online? While we believe in-person events create the most momentum, online adaptations are available. Please contact us to discuss your needs.