Here are some upcoming events you should know about!
- September 14-15, 2021 — Pivot Retreat, Pittsburgh area, Pennsylvania
- September 16-17, 2021 — Pivot Retreat, greater New York, NY
- September 23-24, 2021 — Scottsboro, AL
- October 4, 2021 — Virtual Buzz Session, Charlotte area, NC
- October 4-7, 2021 — Hatchathon, Orlando, FL
- October 22-23, 2021 — Listening sessions, Harrisburg area, PA
- December 10-12: Hatchathon, Lansing area, Michigan
What is a Hatchathon?
A Hatchathon is a 2.5 day interactive workshop that helps teams take “big ideas” about making change in the community and turn those ideas into reality. Teams will come from local churches or community organizaitons.
“Big ideas” can be anything focused on doing good—for for the community and its members, for the environment, for those feeling alone or hopeless—because ultimately, any projects striving to make the world better are examples of God at work through us.
Participants are guided through the creation of basic framing documents and pitch decks, and have the opportunity to present their ideas to local business professionals. At its conclusion, some teams may receive grants to help get projects off the ground.
What is a Pivot Retreat?
A two-day intensive for taking stock of how your enterprise has developed, looking at any unanticipated hurdles and blind spots that have emerged along the way, and taking first, strategic steps into what’s next, often in fellowship with other entrepreneurs like you.