Hello Ministry Incubators community!
We’re rounding up another great week of posts and resources from within the social entrepreneurship world! Take a few minutes to peruse some articles, read about some great change-making organizations, and get excited about how these might help your own team get started.
- Everything you ever needed to know about forming an organization and a corporate structure. Don’t snooze on us yet – this article breaks down all the misconceptions around LLCs, non-profits, hybrids, and everything in between. A great skim of the trade-offs that exist between all the available options.
- How our experiences can shape transformative ideas. An inspiring story from an Echoing Green fellow who launched a social enterprise targeting race and injustice.
- Stretch your creative muscles and join the OpenIDEO workshop on how economic opportunities might be expanded for youth in East Africa. A great opportunity to practice the skills of design thinking in a cool context!
- Praxis Labs is an incredible organization supporting a network of Christian social ventures in both non-profit and for-profit capacities. Check out this short article on their leadership and projects!
- All the excitement for a small innovation firm in Detroit, Michigan looking to redesign Health and Human Services benefits programs. Check out Civilla’s podcast here!
Comment below and let us know about other news and updates you’ve heard about over the last week! Also – are you subscribed to our newsletter? It is the best place to stay connected to the latest Ministry Incubators updates. Sign up today!