Each week, our team at Ministry Incubators searches high and low for the latest news regarding the impact entrepreneurship field. There are incredible teams and individuals reporting on trends, providing great resources for those looking to start social enterprises.
We wanted to share with you five articles from the last few weeks that have been helpful to us in gaining more knowledge of social entrepreneurship. Our hope is that these articles are useful to you in your own development and learning, and we’d love to hear what you think about them!
- If reading isn’t your thing, or you find yourself in a long commute to work every day, check out these podcasts for social entrepreneurs and change makers that help you learn the lingo and gain insights about the impact enterprise scene.
- As we seek to build social enterprises that are mission-driven and support local communities, this Conscious Company magazine article shares practical tips on how our enterprises can support local economic growth with conscious decision-making.
- This Stanford Social Innovation Review article is extremely helpful in getting your feet wet in the social enterprise world and shares the basics of how we talk about the field and what we do.
- Why we need to revolutionize the impact sector through partnership, not competition.
- Simple ways to incorporate design thinking into our interactions with students.
Have a great weekend!
The Ministry Incubators Team
Feel free to drop us a comment about your favorite articles and what you liked about them. As always, please sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay in touch with the work Ministry Incubators is doing.